Attention senior athletes! The deadline for the Concord Booster Club Scholarship is May 1, 2018.
The Concord Athletic Booster Club will award $500 scholarships each year to a minimum of two graduating senior athletes from Concord High School.
Candidates may apply under the following terms:
- Candidates must have finished the season in good standing as a member of a varsity athletic team at CHS as a senior. This includes cheerleaders, managers, and trainers.
- Acceptance at and commitment to enroll at an accredited two-year or four-year college is required prior to the award of the scholarship. Checks will be sent directly to the college.
- Candidates must possess favorable attitudes, habits, and qualities of good citizenship.
- The scholarship is intended for first-year expenses and is not renewable.
- Each year the Booster Club President shall appoint a committee of Booster Club members to screen the applications and select the winners. Parents of applicants are not eligible to be on the selection committee. The Concord High School Athletic Director (or designee) will also serve on the selection committee.
- The scholarship(s) will be presented on Senior Awards Night each year.
- All applications are due in the CHS Student Services Office by May 1.
- All applications must be accompanied by a copy of your CHS transcript.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered for selection.
- All decisions of the selection committee are final.
For a copy of the application, please click here: Booster Club Scholarship